Since 1 May 2020, I lead the research project “How Ideas Frame the Politics of Climate Change” (funded by the German Science Foundation DFG).
In my research, I concentrate on the following topics:
- Governance in Multi-Level Systems (esp. the European Union);
- Europeanization of national politics (esp. parliaments); and
- Climate Change Policy in comparative perspective.
For more information about my bio, research and publications go to the menu points above.
Die deutsche Version findet sich in den Menüpunkten rechts oder hier.
Article: “Contesting the European Union in a Changing Climate: Policy narratives and the justification of supranational governance”, Journal of Contemporary European Studies, published 9 February 2021, https://doi.org/10.1080/14782804.2021.1882107; Link here
My current and forthcoming work includes:
- Book: “Framing Climate Change in the EU and US After the Paris Agreement” (contracted with Palgrave Macmillan, Studies in European Politics Series, forthcoming 2021);
- Paper: “Framing Climate Change in the European Parliament: Political Contestation, Issue Dimensions, and Legislative Decision-Making”, Paper for the 2020 ECPR General Conference, revised version under review.
Below are links to some of my previous work (click on images to follow link):