Since 1 May 2020, I lead the research project “How Ideas Frame the Politics of Climate Change” (funded by the German Science Foundation DFG).
In my research, I concentrate on the following topics:
- Governance in Multi-Level Systems (esp. the European Union);
- Europeanization of national politics (esp. parliaments); and
- Climate Change Policy in comparative perspective.
For more information about my bio, research and publications go to the menu points above.
Die deutsche Version findet sich in den Menüpunkten rechts oder hier.
Below are a links to some of my recent work (please click on images to follow the link):
- My 2016 Book: ‘Debating Europe in National Parliaments’;
- A 2019 open access article, published in Politics and Governance; and
- A link to my 2019 semester opening lecture at UHH on Climate Change Policy.