I am a political scientist based at the University of Hamburg (Germany).
In my research, I concentrate on the following topics:
- Parliamentary politics in the EU (EP & National Parliaments);
- Public discourse and controversy about European integration;
- Europeanization of government and politics in EU Member States;
- Climate Change Policy as part of comparative systems analysis.
For more information about my bio, research and publications go to the menu points above.
Die deutsche Version findet sich in den Menüpunkten rechts oder hier.
Below are a links to some of my recent work (please click on images to follow the link):
- My 2016 Book: ‘Debating Europe in National Parliaments’;
- A 2019 open access article, published in Politics and Governance; and
- A link to my 2019 semester opening lecture at UHH on Climate Change Policy.